MOST POPULAR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer, please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.
Yes, ‘Alya’ is our unique export brand, created for international sales. We export our luxury paper packaging products and solutions to over 20 countries.
We try to help our customers as much as possible in terms of low quantities and low orders. A lot will depend on the type of paper packaging product that you need, for example, we would suggest a minimum order of 1,000 luxury paper carrier bags and a minimum order of 20,000 twisted handle paper bags. Just ask us, and we are happy to discuss and adapt production to your order as much as possible.
Yes, we are very good at last minute and urgent jobs. We have got our production systems down to a fine art and can take on jobs at the last minute with a guarantee that you will receive your order on time and to budget. For really rush jobs we will deliver using both air and road transport options.
- Contact us and we will chat through your paper packaging requirements,
- We will need an idea of the dimensions of the product, the quantity, any printing required, the finishing requirements, timescales, and any special delivery requirements.
- Once we have finalised the specifications of your paper packaging product we will send our quotation.
- Don’t worry if you find it difficult to explain what you need, we know all about the luxury paper packaging world and can easily guide you through different options.
- Once you have confirmed the quote we prepare a visual proof. For urgent requirements we can email across a visual image of the product, or we can send a real finished product sample (no extra cost for a white unprinted sample product, a real production sample will incur a small extra cost).
- As soon as you say ‘yes, go ahead’, we start the production process.
- We ask for a down payment at the start of the production process with final payment on completion of the products. As soon as the products come off the production line, we package them up, and organise quick and speedy door-to-door delivery.
You can contact us by phone or by email. If you prefer to chat through your requirements and are unsure of your exact requirements or exactly what type of paper products are available, we are here to answer any or all of your questions and to choose the best paper products for your needs. For us to provide the quote we will need information such as:
- Dimensions of the required product
- Details of any printing required for the product
- An artwork file for the printing (please discuss with us if you are unsure)
- Details of finishing required for the product (again, please call us to discuss)
- Any special one-off requirements
- Details of the delivery
Yes, we can provide die-cut templates of your chosen paper packaging products directly to you, so that you can then prepare and choose the artwork that works best on the product.
We will of course help each step of the way of this process and will provide full graphic support until your artwork is signed off for print. We know that this stage can get a bit technical, don’t worry, we are here to help. We can also help with graphic design and preparation of artwork for basic logos. Again, just ask.
Computer screens do vary in terms of their ‘display’ colours. It is often easier to refer to a specific Pantone colour or code, www.pantone.co.uk, or check with us or your own in-house graphic designer if you have one. If we have a specific Pantone code to refer to then we know that the printing colour will be exactly what you want.
Yes. We can create and deliver quickly and speedily non-printed samples of paper packaging products according to specified dimensions and shape. This helps you to see exactly what you are ordering before you give us your final ‘go-ahead’.
Yes, no problem. Again, this will give you ideas for your order. Once we have discussed your requirements we will know what kinds of samples will be helpful for you.
Everything is included in the quote that we supply (in accordance with current import/export regulations, e.g. CIP (Carriage & Insurance Paid), FOB (Freight on Board) or DAP (Delivered at Place), from design and creation right through to delivery. The only extra costs there may be would be for any special type of printing process such as ‘flexography’.
Everyone. From small fashion boutiques to conference and event organisers, through to the bigger chain stores. We are happy to accept customers from all over Europe and further afield, whether they are large retailers, event organisers, high-street stores, corporate businesses or whether they are resellers with customers of their own.
In fact, a large proportion of our customers will be selling the paper packaging products on, and we give them as much support and help as we can to expand their business, as well as respecting their privacy. So whatever your paper packaging requirements, please do contact us to chat them through.
We never disclose customers’ personal information to any third parties. We only use your information to handle orders, deliver products and services, and to communicate with you about orders.
We can assure you that this won’t happen. We aim to discuss thoroughly with you before we even start the production process all details of your luxury paper packaging product so that we know that you will be happy with the products. We have to be 100% sure that you are happy with all details, i.e. design, artwork, type of product, quotation, delivery, before we get to the production stage.
We suggest that, if time allows, we send you a real production sample of your product (at a small extra cost) so that you can see exactly what you will receive, especially so for large quantity orders. You can always contact us at any stage of the process.
Electronic T/T bank transfer.